Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

good game!

really good! zelda and mario are my favorite people in the world! by the way, dont put soulja boy on that...

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

horrible...

WTF are these other guys smoking? the game was pretty bad, no options but what they wanted you to do, beat it in 7 minutes, what is so great about the game???

Athalina RPG Athalina RPG

Great game!!! 8/10

I loved it! The only thing was that you should be able to buy more objects. I got the best of everything in like 20 minutes. But overall the game was at least an 8/10.

Street Life Street Life

Too short, didn't like it much either...

This game was way too short and it was boring. The only fun was cracking the guy's head open.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

It is just like the real thing... OK not totally.

I think it was fun, even though it was just like any other sim. You have more options and is fun for a while. Until of course, you unlock all of the flash animations. Then it gets boring... Very boring...

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

This game is a perfect, 10 out of 10.

OK, so basically, there are a couple games here.
1.) The arcade game. - This one was pretty fun, but all you do is race one car at a time to level everything in your car up until your car is perfect and you buy a new one. BORING!

2) There is also the actual campaign where you do the same thing as the arcade, but there are things like street races and tournament instead. You actually make MONEY and buy new CARS and tons and tons of new parts for your car. I LOVED IT!

Oh, and yes, there is a number 1 and number 2.

Millie Megavolte 3 Millie Megavolte 3

OVER-RATED

Well, this game was supposed to be "THE BEST FRIKIN GAME EVER" as said in the review before me, but anyway, all you do is go around slashing your sword at random monsters to save millie. So, if you have some spare time, play this game. But only if your really, REALLY bored.

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

BEST DEFENSE GAME EVER!

This must be one of the best defense games ever. You can play pre-set defense games, make your own defense game, choose between a survival, turret defense, or shooter defense, AND there are upgrades you can buy. Not to mention the sounds and blood stains from dead crreatures. This game is a 9/10 in my book.

Drone Defence Drone Defence

Lots of buttons, annoying song, & very fast paced.

The game is very difficult and hard UNLESS you read the instructions. Every button has a meaning and they're a lot easier to understand than most people think.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

This game was worth playing!!!!!!!!

This was a great game with a good story and extremely fun. Fight evil and gain experience to level up. I can't wait for chapter 2.